In light of the recent uprising of the brave people of Iran, we list some of the current petitions on this page for easier access.
Petitions serve as a valuable tool to voice the demands of Iranians and non-Iranians regarding the governments’ foreign policies towards Iran’s totalitarian regime.
To express your solidarity and support, we encourage you to read them thoroughly and sign as you see fit.
- Amnesty: End the protest bloodshed in Iran
- Boycott Iran’s Leaders to End Gender Apartheid
- Hatred propaganda complaint
- Petition to deport and/or seize assets of Islamic Republic relatives in Canada
- Farnaz Fassihi NYT’s Middle East reporter is suppressing Iranians’ voices on purpose
- Solidarity with the protesters in Iran (SOLIDARITÄT MIT DEN PROTESTIERENDEN IM IRAN)
- Investigation into possible financial/immigration violations related to the Iranian regime
- Remove Islamic Republic of Iran from the UN commission on the status of women
- PETITION: CANADA MUST INVESTIGATE KHAVARI AND MARJAN ALEAGHA
- Speak up against killing Iranian Women #MahsaAmini
- Join Human Rights Organizations and Activists in Supporting the People of Iran
- Immediate closure of the UK-based institution backed by the Islamic Republic regime
- Urgent call to action to stop Islamic Republic’s violence against children amid protest
- DEMAND THE US GOVERNMENT TAKE ACTION IN IRAN
- Ban Iranian Regime supporters from entering the UK. Seize their Assets in the UK
- Asking Twitter to Add a HashFlag to #مهسا_امینی & #MahsaAmini and stop hijacked hashtags
- Renounce NIAC Endorsement